iPhone Ios 8 cannot use chatroom

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by Marathon-Running-Bunny, Sep 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chat room have no link for me to click for the room to open. iPhone just updated to IOS 8.
  2. FMyLife

FMyLife Chat Buddy

I'm having the same issue with android
  3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Chatroom addons and updates are today so chat may be down for some time today, so just posting that here so everyone knows and it's mostly likely nothing to do with the phones ye're using or could be because of whatever addons are being updated, so let's wait and see how this fares out, I know zilch about using phones with chat or the updates-just know there is updates being done lols! I ain't very tech savvy :) As far as I know it could be up and down for some time today.
  4. Butterfly

Butterfly Resident SF Sims Enthusiast Staff Alumni SF Author SF Supporter

It's not the IOS update and I have updated to iOS 8 and still able to access chat. I am however unable to enter chat right now as addonchat is doing some updates today so it's very unpredictable getting access into chat. Sometimes it will let you in, sometimes it won't hence why there are still people in chat, but I haven't been able to access chat at all today. So don't worry, it's nothing with your end!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.