Irish Racism.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Irishwayne, Apr 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Irishwayne

Irishwayne New Member

Ive been in this country for 5 years now, and all my mates keep ripping me for my silly accent....

Its kind of girly but i want to be accepted......

I go all high pitched when im excited....Some times i cut my horse.....I want him to feel pain like me....

I trust him and we canter through the fields.....He may be close to Race standards next year but were so close....Hes the only one who understands me...Me and that horse are tight...I even Wiped him once...'Down stairs'

I dont want to lose my horse but my friends have burnt the stables once....

I now sleep on the hay with him....

Im scared of 'No horse'.....I want Horse....

Please help!
  2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Some times i cut my horse.....I want him to feel pain like me....

Can we say animal cruelty?

If you care about something as deeply as you *claim* to care about that horse, then you don't deliberately cause it physical pain.

If this post is legitimate, and you're being honest, then you need some serious professional help, and I really hope you get it.
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2009
  3. Mightbehere

Mightbehere Well-Known Member

Irish accents are nice, don't worry about it..some people love Irish accents, and since you have one check out any Irish events or heritage activities in your area.
  4. wheresmysheep

wheresmysheep Staff Alumni

hi, i've been through the same experience, not so much with the horse, but in regards to moving and being segragated for being irish.
    Its horribel. i moved to england when i was 7 and i was attacked by 30year old women cause i was irish, told to get the fuck out of the country i wasnt wanted there etc etc.
    in regards to your horse, it sound ;like an unhealthy obsession you have, but i can understand finding solice with animal, as the love and respect you unconditionally, but you should not cut him. none of this is his doing, just imagine the hurt he feels when you do that to him, he probably feels betrayed that your doing this to him, he sure doesnt understand.
    how old are you?
    have you sought help for your self harm?

you need to address the relationship with your horse. its not healthy hun
  5. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

I am sorry that you are feeling so bad, but doing that to your horse is not acceptable. It is abuse, and its also the same mentality as bullies who bully people to make themselve sfele less alone in their pain.

I am one who finds comfort in animals, but my animals are my best friends, and I would never hurt them the way you hurt your horse. Hes not your friend, he is at your mercy and vulnerable to the abuse you give him. I agree that it is a very unhealthy relationship you have with him.

I think it's important that you go and get some professional help, for both the pain you feel and also the way you treat your horse.

Also, I think that your so called friends are not friends to burn things like that. Sometimes lighthearted comments can really go to heart and if the comments about your accent are lighthearted, then explain to them how much it hurts and ask them to stop, and decent friends will. If not, go out and find yourself some real friends who can respect you for who you are and where you are from.
  6. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Wayne, and welcome to the forum.

I understand you're in pain and depressed but please don't cut your horse:sad: Like wheresmysheep has already said the relationship with your horse is unhealthy and needs addressing. Please seek help for your SH and depression, you don't and your horse shouldn't have to suffer like this :(
  7. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I love an Irish accent. I am sorry you have been treated this way because of your nationality. I am also sorry to hear about the way you have chosen to treat your horse. That is incredibly sad. Animals depend on us for their well being. They do not deserve to be mistreated for their loyalty. Please think about how you treat him.
  8. Rosenrot

Rosenrot Forum Buddy

if you love something why would you want it to feel pain
  9. Alexpt2

Alexpt2 Well-Known Member

Seriously yall, this is exactly why i'm so hostile on this forum......cause most of you are either mindless robots, or you have your heads way up your ass.

for think this is a serious thread?????

what the hell is wrong with you guys? Why do you give give serious responses to bullshit threads????? honestly, tell me.....i want to know.
  10. Rosenrot

Rosenrot Forum Buddy

I didn't catch on to what that meant at first.

Eh, it's probably another one of those spam threads then. Earlier we had some guy threatening suicide over digimon cards.
  11. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

The post doesn't seem legitimate to me either; I pretty much said that when I first replied. Then I thought better of it (because my reply was pretty mean) and made an edit to tone things down. I'm pretty new around here, and I didn't wanna piss people off by accusing someone of being a spammer.
  12. Mightbehere

Mightbehere Well-Known Member

Yeah fake post, but I wanted to post about the Irish accents anyway for the Irish people on here. Looks like another account to delete for the mods. :rolleyes:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.