Ironic, isnt it?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by VisionsRuined, Jul 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VisionsRuined

VisionsRuined New Member

Fuck!

This is fucking pathetic isnt it? Here, I am posting my "suicidal thoughts" on a forum filled with other potentially "suicidal" forum members.

Dare I chuckle for a moment. The irony is so thick it almost coats my skin, can be almost suffocating.... It almost forces me to accept the fact that my self-involved post reflects an image I so desperatly
    attempt to escape from. One so rich, so superficial....So bred.. so engineered.

Here I am... so involved... so influenced by... so stressed.... my own thoughts...my feelings... cant begin to explain, justify or rationalize.. any of the pathetic words I manage to type.

Listen here.. I am so depressed...so alone...so .. nothing...dare I exist. Why? and what for?

We are all asking ourselves the same damn question...yet none of know the fucking answer!

I am special! I am important! Save me from myself!
    Save me from these fucked up, twisted thoughts and feelings taunting me to slit my wrists.... I am misunderstood.... I am ......We are... and together.

Ironic, isnt it?

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 30, 2007
  2. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Dear Visions,I wish I had the answer for you like I did with myself and everyone else.it's so sad because if everything was so simple and easy to fix we would be doing it.I can do my best to listen and support you and give advice.

3. Blackness

Blackness Guest

You're not misunderstood to me :hug:

4. The_Discarded

The_Discarded Staff Alumni

(irrelevant: I like your word-choice. :unsure: A lot.)

I understand precisely where you're coming from. If I had the answer, I'd tell you. Unfortunately, I don't. I do however have a listening ear.

Feel free to PM me anytime you need to talk...

I sincerely hope things somehow improve for you. In the meantime, try to be safe and take care of yourself.

5. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

I do not think it is pathetic, in fact, I think it is brave to admit to how you feel, even in cyber...that is why I am glad you found us...maybe we can tell our 'secrets' not only because of the medium, but because we know there are ppl here who will understand...please continue to let us know how you are doing...big hugs, Jackie

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.