Ironic miracle

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by Archon, Apr 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Archon

Archon Well-Known Member

I survived, it was a god damn miriale i survived, and guess what? I still want to die, i failed due to (un)luckyiness. I don't fucking believe it. I took soooo many drugs of so many different sorts. I don't believe i fucking survived.
  2. summerschild

summerschild Well-Known Member

Whatever the cause I'm glad you didn't succeed. Can you talk about what brought you to thinking that dying was the only option? I'm glad you found this place. Please keep talking as it does help. There are a lot of people who will tell you that talking here has helped them. I'm one of them. You can PM me any time if you want to talk privately. In the meantime be gentle with yourself and please don't try again. I'm sure there are people who would miss you if you were gone. Maybe even people you wouldn't even think would miss you.
  3. wheresmysheep

wheresmysheep Staff Alumni

I'm glad your still with us, but have you seen a doctor after your over dose? It could be doing you more harm than you realise, over dose is a slow death not an instant one. I suggest you go make an appointment with your doc. and tell them how your feeling too, they could help.
  4. lonercarrot

lonercarrot Well-Known Member

Well, "if at first you don't succeed..."
    Or are you going to use this opportunity to try and overcome whatever caused you to attempt this? Are you relieved or pissed off?

Ps. Rei ftw
  5. red summer sun

red summer sun New Member

just want you to know, message me if you need to talk
  6. F_Immunized_7

F_Immunized_7 Active Member

Murphy law said "Anything that can go wrong will go wrong".

So if you fail it will never be success. No point in attempting a second one awright :)
  7. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

I agree with sheep.. You need to see your doctor or go to an ER and tell them what you took..You could do liver and kidney damage and thats no way to die..Please get some help.. You can talk freely here.. There are many who will listen..
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.