Irritated and hopeless

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Fumahol, Jun 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fumahol

Fumahol Active Member

I pray all the time that God removes me from this world and into the afterlife, yet I'm still here. It irritates me how people die every single day, yet I'm never one of those that ends up dying. I don't want to serve my purpose in life, or whatever. I just want to go into the afterlife now. The reason I did not commit suicide is because I heard that there are some negative consequences to doing so. Anyone got any advice to why God is ignoring my prayers?

Also, if you do not believe in God, then don't go saying "He's not real!!!". You will never change my beliefs no matter what you do or say.

2. In Limbo

In Limbo Forum Buddy

Why do you not want to serve your purpose when you can't always know what that purpose is. I'm a person of faith - not necessarily religion - but I believe that to try and second-guess God is a fruitless task.

We can ask for something from God - but I believe God will give us what we need...

3. Monoka

Monoka Well-Known Member

If you believe in god and that he will always do whats right for you, then there must be reasons why you are still with us.

try to concentrate on these aspects of your life, everyone has reasons to stay alive but they can sometimes be really hard to see.

take care
    x

4. TheLoneWolf

TheLoneWolf Well-Known Member

Well... I'm not sure what my particular beliefs are on the subject of god... but look at it this way. You don't want to serve god's purpose for you in life, yet you're asking him to do you a favor. Maybe he expects you to scratch his back before he scratches yours...? Just an idea. I've prayed for a lot of things that I never got - I concluded that either there is no god, or there is but he's intentionally ignoring me. Or maybe he expects me to do something for him first... but what? I'm not a mind reader. I could use a sign.

Regardless, everybody dies eventually... so your prayer will be answered in the end. I guess we all have to serve our purpose first.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.