Is About To Give Up

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ' Jayden ', Oct 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ' Jayden '

' Jayden ' New Member

Just thought i would post and wounder if anyone is in the same sitution as me with family and friends so ill make it quick. I had a abusive up bringing from a family member but then it stopped when i had to move and my mum got divorced but then i lost my sister due to she had od in 09 so my life was pretty crap at the time and mum was falling for my dad again. He turned abusive towards her and as i stuck up for her he would take it out on me but she would always choose him over me in the end she kicked me out to be with him and my two other sisters a month goes by and then my mum is in hospital and she died and the rest of the family decided to blame me and disown me so i now just live alone without no family. I keep thinking things are my fault and the only option is to end my life i keep pushing people away who say they care just incase i get hurt but since a month ago an ex gf called me every name under the sun and my dad is now back on the scene taking things out on me when im on my own since this is now happened friends seem 2 be avoiding me and not wanting to hang out anymore so i feel even more alone than ever and now im kinda wanting to end it to get rid of all the pain. This is my first post so it probly all rushed and i hope you dont judge :(
  2. Raphael1

Raphael1 Well-Known Member

Hi Jayden

I read your post and it made me feel very sad for you. Lets hope things get better and that you can keep a positive attitude throughout all this.

It must be very difficult and perhaps seek professional help to assist in solving the issues.

There are lots of friendly people on this site who most likely can respond better than this. Just know I'm thinking of you and keep us updated if you want and I'll read further.
  3. Khloe

Khloe Well-Known Member

I read your post earlier, then i came back to it, so thought i'd reply.
    I can kinda relate to alot of how you feel.
    Hang in there though, things do get better, eventually!

If you need to talk, just messege me!
  4. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi Jayden...welcome and how are not are valuable and old are you and are you safe? Please let us know...J
  5. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Jayden,
    Why don't you have a restraining order put against your father.. Then he can't come make you feel miserable..He doesn't sound much like a father.. He sounds more like a bully..If you don't mind me asking what did your mom die from?? Was he abusive with her?? Well take care!!
  6. may71

may71 Well-Known Member

wow, what happened to you is really unfair.

doesn't sound to me like this is your fault at all. I think that abusers tend to try to blame their victims for everything, that's just part of the abuse.

it seems especially unfair that you just got abused more when you tried to stick up for your mom.

what stranger1 said about the restraining order might be good. your dad definitely sounds like an abuser.

people who have been in abusive relationships often just get stuck in them. I think that was what was going on with your mom. it's sad, but maybe there was a pattern of behavior that had been going on for a long time and she just couldn't get out of it. I had a friend who was in an abusive marriage, and she has gone through many cycles of leaving him and going back.

this is really not your fault. I hope that you can find a way to make life more managable and live.

do you know why your ex was so hostile? it's too bad that all of this stress has to come at you all at once. yeah, I know you must feel really alone right now.

hey, we're here now though, and I think a lot of people here understand what it's like to have an abusive family.
  7. lapazyelamor

lapazyelamor Well-Known Member

thats fucked up man i feel for you ...if your family are that cold you dont want them ... hope it all works out ...
  8. Enigmatic Ed

Enigmatic Ed Well-Known Member

You have as much right to exist free from harm as anyone else, more so than people who wish others ill. fuck em all and concentrate on you. find something/somewhere that will give you contentment.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.