Is anybody here????????

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by ScouseJM, Mar 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ScouseJM

ScouseJM Well-Known Member

please please please stop this pain i just wish i was dead please somebody bring him back to me for him to hold me close i cant bear the pain

2. nagisa

nagisa Chat & Forum Buddy Staff Alumni

:hug: :hug: :hug:

I wish that I could make things better for you. :(

3. ScouseJM

I am so out of control :cry: I dont understand what Ive done to deserve this, Ive always tried so hard, I was always there for him.. he still had his freedom too, I dont understand.. please please just someone kill me I cant bear the pain :sad:

4. nagisa

Maybe if you just give it time he might change his mind? I don't know your whole story.... but a lot of times you just need patience. Other times you just need to move on. But that takes time as well. :hug:

5. ScouseJM

Thank you.. yah I know.. its killin me so much tho.. and it makes me angry because as much as this is killin my heart and soul, my body is still alive.. if only it would REALLY kill me :(

Im glad u are here Usahana....

6. nagisa

:hug:

You seem like a strong person. I think you can make it without dying. I understand this is so hard. But you can be couragous. You can beat it. :hug:

7. ScouseJM

I dont know if I could.. maybe.. but the problem is, I dont want to.. when youve found the one, when youve settled down and its not relationship problems, but personal problems of the other person that put an end to it, how can you.. how can anyone want to move on?

Im sorry if Im wastin ur time, thanks for ur help..

8. nagisa

You aren't wasting my time or anyone's time for that matter. :hug:

9. ScouseJM

:cry: :smile::mellow:

10. famous.last.words

famous.last.words Forum Buddy

hey hun,

Im so sorry to hear things have got so bad. You have to stay strong though. You have to stay strong for the future, for what might be, and for those beautiful kids xxx

11. ScouseJM

I know but its so hard... if it wasnt for the kids I think it might be a tiny bit easier coz maybe one day I would maybe consider movin on without him in my life (although I highly doubt it actually), but I cant ever lose him completely coz it would mean losin the kids...

my head is so messed up :cry:

12. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Hi Scouse. As hard as it is to accept, you can't force someone to love you. If he has fallen out of love with you, then there isn't much that you can do to get him back. You have to move on with your life hun. Maybe meet someone else?

13. ScouseJM

he hasnt fallen out of love with me at all.

14. lifeisashedog

lifeisashedog Well-Known Member

Hey, I am far away and don't know you. Hard to give any useful advice. But I am here to read your posts.

15. titanic

titanic Well-Known Member

Hi, I am here too. Sending you (((hugs)))

16. ScouseJM

Thank you..

I feel so numb.. Yesterday I had to realize that I am too ill (as in, depressed-ill) to take on a job that I was offered so its kinda sinking in just how bad things are.. hmm..

17. titanic

Crazy. When I just read your last post a song came straight to my head.
    Things can only get better. I recon that was a message for you sweetie. :smile:

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 21, 2008
  18. titanic

I've just downloaded it on Limwire. It's by D-Ream. Have a listen to it, might cheer you up. It has me! Thank you! :biggrin:

19. liveinhope

liveinhope Well-Known Member

20. ScouseJM

I'll download it now :) Thanks a bunch x

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.