is anybody scared of fights in here?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by anonymousihs, Aug 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. anonymousihs

anonymousihs Active Member

i don't know what happens to me when i see people fighting. it scares the hell out of me and i don't know why? :(
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

It can be very triggering to see people arguing and fighting hun
    If that happens hun get away from it ok go to a different room or forum hugs to you
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 19, 2012
  3. anonymousihs

do you know why its so triggering *shy
  4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Because when someone is arguing is not being friendly then we get scared
    perhaps because in our past arguments meant danger to us
    Perhaps like myself i am too sensitive to anger and i just want people to get along to talk rationally without hurting each other
    Just my thoughts hun hugs
  5. windlepoons

windlepoons Well-Known Member

I know the feeling, it's one of the main reasons I hate working with my parents. They argue a lot and I feels like knives in my heart. I think it's because it make me feel unsafe, like fights can erupt at any time.
  6. anonymousihs

me too :/ my parents fought every day ever since i can remember. i guess thats why i kind of can't deal with it anymore? thanks for replying guys. it helps :)
  7. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

I don't like it either....I live in a house where verbal fights go on daily, sometimes can really take a toll on you after a while. Sorry you have to deal with this :hug:
  8. anonymousihs

Thanks. I'm sorry you have to deal with it too. *hug
  9. Noatak

Noatak Member

Any kind of hostile environment, my heart beats rapidly and I feel really weird and sometimes even panic. It just affects me so much, so yes, I really don't like fighting.
  10. TheLoneWolf

TheLoneWolf Well-Known Member

Yeah well if people don't want a fight, why do they always provoke me? That is what I'm wondering. I've been bullied, abused and picked on all my life, and apparently that was okay, but now all of a sudden when I choose to defend myself, I'm "scary" and an asshole? What about all the years I had to live in fear because of the assholes I had to deal with? Now I'm the bad guy because I don't put up with people's shit anymore? I used to be afraid to go to school because of the kids who were going to beat me up there. I used to be afraid to walk home from school because of the kids who would beat me up on the way home. I used to be afraid to go home because my stepfather would beat me up once I got there. I lived in constant fear of everything and everyone. Then one day I snapped and started fighting back, and now people are afraid of me. Yeah, well? Maybe don't fucking piss me off then, eh? I've taken enough shit in my life already. I'm in no mood to take any more shit from anybody. That goes for online as well as offline. I can be a kind and respectful person so long as I am treated with respect. But when the first thing out of somebody's mouth to me is something rude and disrespectful, I apologize if my first instinct is to knock that person's teeth out.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.