is anybody there?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by transparent, Jun 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. transparent

transparent Well-Known Member

Does anyone hear my cries in the night?
    Does anyone care if I live or fight?
    Does anyone worry what tomorrow will bring?
    Does anyone wish to see what I see?

Someone told me not to cry,
    but I have lost and now my heart is heavy,
    filled with anguish and hatred towards you as well as myself.
    I thought I could second thought,
    but now I have met my match with you.
    Living as the cavalry,
    how easily I forgot my life as the soldier.
    So do come on Reaper and touch my hand;
    for this is not to dare you...I intend to taunt you!
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi Transparent i am here and i read your poem how it protrays so much emotion and thoughts. I can relate to these words Don't cry, fighter not soldier for me but thank you for a great write I am glad i was up to read it
  3. snowraven

snowraven Well-Known Member

One of the things that joining SF made me realize is that there are people who care. Hope you can realize that too. Best wishes.
  4. aznbirdflu

aznbirdflu Member

Snowraven speaks the truth. For some reason, the regulars here are quite caring and helpful.
  5. transparent

for me it is hard to believe in things like that
  6. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

we're here and we're listening!! Keep talking x
  7. snowraven

snowraven Well-Known Member

When I joined I would never have believed it either. But it is the truth. The thing is that we have all been in that position of staring into the abyss. That means there are people here who do understand. That understanding means you can talk to people here who will not be judgemental. That makes it easier to express how you feel. I've found immense support here. People who have sat up half the night listening to me when I've been at my wits end and have given me the strength to keep going. I still have immense pain in my life but with the friends I have made here I manage to cope a bit better these days. And when I don't I know where I can turn to. I know I am not alone with these feelings. Best wishes.
  8. transparent

I wish I knew how to express what I feel...I wish knew how to put what I feel into everyday language.
    Its like, I wish I could do what classical music can can tell you such a story without a single word.
  9. serivok

serivok Active Member

i think thats something we all wish for
  10. transparent

...i think i will try again tonight..
    ..i dont really care anymore..
    whats the point of living if you no longer feel alive?
    ...and i stopped living a long time ago
  11. Ants

Ants Well-Known Member

I come back here on occasion. This forum was a major help to me during one of the worst times of my life. Hang in there and you will be able to "sing your song" whether it is a song of pain, a song of despair, a song of hope, a song that is rare. I for one would like to see what you see.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.