Is anyone ever going to help me

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by itsME123, Mar 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. itsME123

itsME123 Member

I have no energy. I feel like I am screaming and no one hears me. I don't have hope . And see no way out
  2. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Welcome to the forum. Life is important and whatever we face there is always hope. Your have to be kinder to yourself and please remember that we understand your pain. You are no longer alone and we do care. Be safe. If you want to talk in private then PM direct.
  3. Jericho

Jericho Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum, my friend. Know that we all know where you are coming from and we all love you. Life is important. You will feel better by opening up and letting us help you get through your problems.

Always be safe.
  4. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

Welcome to SF. I hope you find some support and help here. Helping yourself (even the very small things like reaching out here) will always pay more dividends than waiting on others to help you , but it is nice to feel like you are not in it all alone all the time.

Take Care and Be Safe

5. kangaroo2

kangaroo2 Active Member

I know exactly how you feel about screaming and nobody will help me. It makes me so fucking angry when someone just casually dismisses my need to get a job.
  6. Endlessagony

Endlessagony Well-Known Member

I feel you. Falling into an abyss with nothing to latch onto? Check. Being completely powerless to the darkness? Check.
    The world is a cruel place for some people, still searching but I haven't found any answers.
    I hope things could get better for you , I really do.

This might not help you but I find some solace in that pain gives you wisdom and empathy, something that many people do not possess. Many of the worlds greatest artists have lived with considerable demons and given us beautiful things.
  7. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi there and welcome to the forum, do you want to talk about what is causing you to feel this way? Hopefully we can help :)
  8. itsME123

itsME123 Member

Well here goes. My husband died 9/2/2012. That seems like a long time, but it is not. His family has tried to take everything from me and my daughter. they harass us, make sure we know we are not part of the family anymore and lie about us. Even though my daughter has been their sister since she was one year old and I gave my husband (their father) a kidney to save his life, it didn't matter, it was all greed. Now I am engaged to a man and my uncle has moved in with me and they don't get alone. constantly dealing with them and the desertion my daughter feels. I am unemployed and my fiancée has a drug addition so any money he gets does not come to me or the bills. I feel like I am drowning. I am going to school but it is hard to concentrate on that when all I seem to be responsible for is other people . I have gone to the doctor for many reasons . All of them are caused by stress and I am in pain all the time. I tell the people n my life I need help and they still take what they need and don't worry about me. I sometimes think if I died, the life insurance can go to them, they will have that last hooray of what to get from me and I can go see the one person who never wanted anything from me that is in heaven. He died of cancer and never wanted to leave me .

9. itsME123

itsME123 Member

Thank you , I do paint..sometimes I don't even feel like doing that. I have been going outside a lot lately and just laying in the field where no one knows where I am
    but the more disturbing thing that I do is hide in my closet
  10. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

I am sorry you are in such a tough spot. You really need to make decisions for yourself and be a lot more selfish with yourself. If there is a problem with people getting along (uncle/fiance) choose one and send the other away to get rid of that stress. I really recommend you take a very serious look at your relationship with a fiance that you cannot trust or depend on because of an addiction and decide if that is what you want for your future. You can't control the actions of others but you can control your own, and choosing to separate yourself from people that add stress and problems to your life is a really good first step. If so many things in your life suck, then look at which ones you can rid of and do so to lower the stress and problems and make room for some positives to come into your life. That is something only you can do and nobody else can help you with. With money issues and trying to survive you will find very little willingness to help from anybody that knows one of the people they are helping financially (even indirectly) is a drug addict.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.