Is drinking yourself to death a sin?

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by SadDude1980, Feb 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SadDude1980

SadDude1980 Well-Known Member

Cause that's basically what I'm doing right now without trying to.

I mean I'm not eating, my body hurts, but the alcohol keeps me in an emotional/mental state where life is bearable.

1 bottle of wine a day keeps depression away... actually that's not even true because I get these horrible depressions when I'm like vitamin defficient or something.

I'm swigging from my wine glass every couple seconds right now. It hurts to live. My wife's gone, my daughter's gone, she should be playing in her room right now, but she's gone

All I have left to say before I die is that I love my wife. Right now she's viscious and venemous.... but my song, my heart, is something I'd like to pass on to others. Even if it doesn't happen till 50 years after I'm dead, I hope this song reaches others.

forgive me if that's considered forum spam. But this is my heart and I typed all this myself, this isn't automated. Ken Soto Jr is my name. I live at <mod edit: bunny - please dont give out identifiable info in posts> and I am a real person on their way out one way or the other :( Thanks for lending me your eyes.

Edit: Anyone who wants to talk, I'm on MSN messenger - I'm here existing till I don't anymore.
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 11, 2008
  2. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

I don't think that drinking ones' self to death is a sin per se.
    More a measure of the pain you are in right now. :hug:
    If you continue down this road obviously you will have alcoholism to add to the depression, so please seek help with the depression/pain now before the alcohol dominates everything.
  3. Shadowplay

Shadowplay Staff Alumni

Alcohol does a great deal to temporarily ease the pain, but it wont last. you will only make yourself worse off. not that i am one to lecture in this department. lol. here if you wanna talk...
    And as a fellow musician just wanted to say that your song is awesome, and i really feel it.
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 11, 2008
  4. danni

danni Chat Buddy

:hug: drinking only makes it go away for a lil bit but nv make it disapper :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.