Is Great Because...

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by Sakura, May 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sakura

Sakura Well-Known Member

Very just tell why a certain person or persons are great! :hug:

RainbowChaser (Sammie) is great because she was one of the first people to really talk with me, when I had first joined the site about a month ago, and I had ventured into the chatroom for the first time ^^
    Thanks for making a newb feel welcome :hug:
    Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2007
  2. sarahg

sarahg Well-Known Member

sakura is great as she spent so much time helping others yesterday
    glad to of met u sakura and hope to become a friend
    stay safe and speak soon
  3. Sakura

Sakura Well-Known Member

Sarahq is great because she spent equally as much time helping others yesterday, and I consider her a wonderful new friend :hug:

Sarah (black_rose_13) is great because I remember meeting, and talking with her when I first joined the site last month, and she was such a sweet and fun person to talk to ^^
    And now she's in crisis, and I want to send a little love her way :hug:
    Take care Sarah...we hope to see you again soon :hug:
    Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2007
  4. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

Everyone here is great because they care for each other, and never give up when things get tough :) :cheer:
  5. :cry:

Except the violent evil ones.

Which I've not seen so far...

6. TheBLA

TheBLA The biggest loser alive.

Sarah is great because she is kind, caring, loving, unfortunately suffering and going through a lot and she is very brave, strong and tough as well.
  7. Spikey

Spikey Senior Member

Sycotic_Sarah is great because she makes me smile, is a great friend, and is someone you can just relax and be yourself around!
  8. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

Sarah (black_rose_13) is great because she's compassionate, understanding, loving, loveable, a great and true friend, and because she 'gets' me.

Samy (myscars) is great because she's lovely, compassionate, caring, loveable, pretty :shy: , and my girlfriend :wub:
  9. Spikey

Spikey Senior Member

Ishy is great because she makes me laugh, especially with Madeleine her cat hanging onto her tits for dear life!
  10. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

Spikey is great because she's funny as hell, she can make people smile and she can laugh about me making a fool out of myself :biggrin: :hug:

Terry is great because she's always there for people, and she has always got great wisdom to share, and she's lovely and caring and compassionate too :biggrin:

Joe (outofthepicture) is great because he's a great friend, he's compassionate, loveable, always trying to help and beautiful on the outside AND inside :hug:

Sarah (sarahg) is great because she's a great mother, for as well her son as her 'children' on here, she's lovely, compassionate, always there for people, caring, and also really pretty :biggrin:

Allie (Alibel) is great because she's lovely, caring, compassionate, loveable and great to chat with :hug:

Stew (Stew3) is great because he's a great guy, lovely, caring, compassionate and just.. great :biggrin: :hug:
  11. Spikey

Spikey Senior Member

Robin, Jenny, Lauren, Joe, Beret, and any of the other staff I've forgotton are great for creating and managing this site
  12. ^ ^

SPIKEY IS GREAT BECAUSE SHE MET ME AND ACTUALLY STAYED FOR HOURSSSS, teehee, plus she is awesome. And just plain great. :hug;
  13. :hug: * Opps! :p

Also, everyone is great because they are fighting and strong and lovely and thankyou for mentioning me on first page!
  14. FoReVeR LoSt

FoReVeR LoSt Well-Known Member

Ester is great because she's ester

Sven is great because he's going to take me to the redlight district in amsterdam

Vikki is great because she does a bunch of funny things

Well everyone is great because they're just great :smile:
  15. Ani

Ani Member

Sakura is great cause she made this thread. And has always been there for people(especially on H&E).

Love ya, Shauna. :hug: :arms:

And Shauna, you can always come to me for your problems. Don't worry about it.
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 5, 2007
  16. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Sam - Is great because i love her to bits :wub: shes caring, lovable and cares so damn much about the people she loves. She would do anything for someone she cares about and thats just one of the small things i love about her. I could sit here and say so many positive things about her and in my heart i believe them to be true even if she doesn't. I would do ANYTHING for her and do anything to make her happy. I'm trying so hard to make her happy because i know she deserves it. She deserves happiness. I consider her great because shes shown me that you can be happy. Since being with her i've felt so much happier and i thank her for that. What more in a g/f could i ask for :wub:
  17. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

vikki is great because she has shown me it is possible to be happy again. i still cant believe im lucky enough to be with her. i will do ANYTHING to make her as happy as she is making me :wub:
  18. whoever is reading this is great
  19. leptoon

leptoon Well-Known Member

Mark is great for listening to my problems.

Jermaine is great for being my friend when i needed one.

Brandon is great because of all the shit hes been through and hes still standing strong. I admire him.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.