Is Great Because...

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by Sakura, May 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sakura

Sakura Well-Known Member

Very just tell why a certain person or persons are great! :hug:

RainbowChaser (Sammie) is great because she was one of the first people to really talk with me, when I had first joined the site about a month ago, and I had ventured into the chatroom for the first time ^^
    Thanks for making a newb feel welcome :hug:
    Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2007
  2. sarahg

sarahg Well-Known Member

sakura is great as she spent so much time helping others yesterday
    glad to of met u sakura and hope to become a friend
    stay safe and speak soon
  3. Sakura

Sakura Well-Known Member

Sarahq is great because she spent equally as much time helping others yesterday, and I consider her a wonderful new friend :hug:

Sarah (black_rose_13) is great because I remember meeting, and talking with her when I first joined the site last month, and she was such a sweet and fun person to talk to ^^
    And now she's in crisis, and I want to send a little love her way :hug:
    Take care Sarah...we hope to see you again soon :hug:
    Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2007
  4. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

Everyone here is great because they care for each other, and never give up when things get tough :) :cheer:
  5. :cry:

Except the violent evil ones.

Which I've not seen so far...

6. TheBLA

TheBLA Well-Known Member

Sarah is great because she is kind, caring, loving, unfortunately suffering and going through a lot and she is very brave, strong and tough as well.
  7. Spikey

Spikey Senior Member

Sycotic_Sarah is great because she makes me smile, is a great friend, and is someone you can just relax and be yourself around!
  8. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

Sarah (black_rose_13) is great because she's compassionate, understanding, loving, loveable, a great and true friend, and because she 'gets' me.

Samy (myscars) is great because she's lovely, compassionate, caring, loveable, pretty :shy: , and my girlfriend :wub:
  9. Spikey

Spikey Senior Member

Ishy is great because she makes me laugh, especially with Madeleine her cat hanging onto her tits for dear life!
  10. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

Spikey is great because she's funny as hell, she can make people smile and she can laugh about me making a fool out of myself :biggrin: :hug:

Terry is great because she's always there for people, and she has always got great wisdom to share, and she's lovely and caring and compassionate too :biggrin:

Joe (outofthepicture) is great because he's a great friend, he's compassionate, loveable, always trying to help and beautiful on the outside AND inside :hug:

Sarah (sarahg) is great because she's a great mother, for as well her son as her 'children' on here, she's lovely, compassionate, always there for people, caring, and also really pretty :biggrin:

Allie (Alibel) is great because she's lovely, caring, compassionate, loveable and great to chat with :hug:

Stew (Stew3) is great because he's a great guy, lovely, caring, compassionate and just.. great :biggrin: :hug:
  11. Spikey

Spikey Senior Member

Robin, Jenny, Lauren, Joe, Beret, and any of the other staff I've forgotton are great for creating and managing this site
  12. ^ ^

SPIKEY IS GREAT BECAUSE SHE MET ME AND ACTUALLY STAYED FOR HOURSSSS, teehee, plus she is awesome. And just plain great. :hug;
  13. :hug: * Opps! :p

Also, everyone is great because they are fighting and strong and lovely and thankyou for mentioning me on first page!
  14. FoReVeR LoSt

FoReVeR LoSt Well-Known Member

Ester is great because she's ester

Sven is great because he's going to take me to the redlight district in amsterdam

Vikki is great because she does a bunch of funny things

Well everyone is great because they're just great :smile:
  15. Ani

Ani Member

Sakura is great cause she made this thread. And has always been there for people(especially on H&E).

Love ya, Shauna. :hug: :arms:

And Shauna, you can always come to me for your problems. Don't worry about it.
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 5, 2007
  16. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Sam - Is great because i love her to bits :wub: shes caring, lovable and cares so damn much about the people she loves. She would do anything for someone she cares about and thats just one of the small things i love about her. I could sit here and say so many positive things about her and in my heart i believe them to be true even if she doesn't. I would do ANYTHING for her and do anything to make her happy. I'm trying so hard to make her happy because i know she deserves it. She deserves happiness. I consider her great because shes shown me that you can be happy. Since being with her i've felt so much happier and i thank her for that. What more in a g/f could i ask for :wub:
  17. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

vikki is great because she has shown me it is possible to be happy again. i still cant believe im lucky enough to be with her. i will do ANYTHING to make her as happy as she is making me :wub:
  18. whoever is reading this is great
  19. leptoon

leptoon Well-Known Member

Mark is great for listening to my problems.

Jermaine is great for being my friend when i needed one.

Brandon is great because of all the shit hes been through and hes still standing strong. I admire him.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.