is he just blowing me off

Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by Izziebabystar, Nov 20, 2008.

1. Izziebabystar

Izziebabystar Well-Known Member

over the past two or three weeks my bf and i have only been able to see each other on a sunday beacuse of his low cash flow and my cash flow being like nothing
    it was ok beacuse its the thing that kept me looking forward beacuse i knew i got to see him at the end of each week
    he phoned me last night and said ive got some bad news i was like ok
    he told me before we got together hed organised to spend a day with his dad when his dad got time off work
    so this sunday (the day me and my bf usualy get to see eachother) were not going to see each other
    he also told me that next sunday hes working so we wont be able to see each other
    then he says the weekend after that hes watching arsnel play on the sat so on the sunday hell be to tired and hell be recovering so we cant see each otehr then
    then he says he has some good news and that the monday after hes watched arsnel play hes toook off work so we can spend time together
    hes coming to see me tonight but like yeh
    so ill only have seen him twice in the space of a month
    is it just me being paranoid or is he blowing me offff????????????

2. Rockster

Rockster Guest

To be honest it could be general "he is busy". When you see him tonight you should be able to work out if he is blowing you off or not. Hopefully he isn't but why don't you work it out with him where you two dont see each other for a few weeks BUT save up and see each other for like a week before he has to go back to work? And i used to be a plymouth lad so i know what its like

3. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

I don't think he's blowing you off because you are seeing him tonight and though he seems very busy you will get to seem him that Monday. The way to tell if he's blowing you off is to see if over time he stops calling, texting, or however you communicate. If that happens then it's time to sit him down and ask him what's really going on. As for now I just think he's super busy with seeing his dad and other things. Just be patient and if things seem to be pushing further apart then talk to him.

Good luck hun
    K.

4. LostSpirit

LostSpirit Well-Known Member

I no men can b idiots- but he would rather watch footie then see his gf?! it seems he only wants to see you on his terms! i would seriously think about what you really want, you should'nt settle for second best, and to me if someone really loves you, they will try there best to see you as soon as, not make excuses x

5. serivok

serivok Active Member

you should talk to him about it.

6. Reki

Reki Well-Known Member

He's going to watch a game Saturday so he's going to be too tired on Sunday? Riiiiight. Talk to him about it.

7. Izziebabystar

Izziebabystar Well-Known Member

well i saw him last night
    and i told him i kinda felt like a spare part
    he told me i was being silly
    and hell try and see me 1 or 2 evenings instead
    my mum went out and my lil bro was on his xbox
    so me and the bf went up stairs to the bath room
    we did oral sex
    but when it came to intercourse
    he couldnt keep it up
    was it me ???
    im kinda feeling at a lost cause right now
    if he couldnt keep it up
    it had to be my fault right?????

8. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

err, i dont think that that's your fault. He might seriously want to go and get it checked out b/c he might have some kind of sexual dysfunction. Either that or maybe he wasnt in the mood. Who knows?