is it a bad option

Status
Not open for further replies.

sunshinesblack

I know what you are saing but only net cant suffice to lack of real life, I like being here to but whenever i turn the computer off its bad and am kinda net dependent

doityourself

I agree, you have to get out and do things in life, meet friends and all that stuff.

I do not have any friends so I know how lonely that is. What do you do for fun? What do you like to do?

sunshinesblack

cant do anything i always get bullied for the way i look so i stay in house all day, and i also have to work whenever i can cause where low on money
only free time i spend on sites like this
jeash i look around here and if i had all the tings most people have on this forum i would not be suicidal

doityourself

Please try and not compare your life to others, what you see on the outside may not be whats on the inside.

I know alot of us that are sick and tired try and hide thier real feelings because they dont want to bring others down or cause others to feel sorry for them.

sunshinesblack

I know what you mean by what u see on the outside is not whats on the inside but than again i see myself not being able to even keep an outside how about that?
anyway tanks for the comments, much appreciated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00