Is it all even worth it?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by HoldingHearts, Jan 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HoldingHearts

HoldingHearts New Member

I think about just ending it all...I mean why stay if all we're going to do is leave in the end? Everyday is the same old thing "Haha, look at the fat emo. -as they do slicing motions across their wrists- why don't you just go cry and cut yourself." I keep my head low and try to drown out the noise. I have a few friends, who don't give a crap. I don't trust my parents, actually I hate them. Would anyone care if I ended it all? Would I be missed? Maybe the razor can just save me.....it's the only thing that doesn't judge me. Does anyone love me?

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi hun cutting people who don't understand are ignorant to why one does this. Right now you use it to get out of your emotional pain i get that but hun there are other ways to do that. With help you can start healing you need professional help someone to talk to Someone that will listen without judging you I am so sorry people have to be so cruel you will not be judged here okay we understand hugs

3. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

It's true that we all leave in the end, but why rush the process? Why not just stay around and see all the things life will have in store for you. That's awful that you are bullied, I was too and it's still hard to get over. Have you told anyone what's been going on? Maybe if you talk to someone they can help with the bullying and also to help with your cutting. You're still so young and you shouldn't think no one cares about you. We care and we want to help you, so please keep posting. :smile:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.