Is it all my fault?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by TheRestless, Apr 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheRestless

TheRestless New Member

I'm really starting to think it's all my fault. My parents blame me for almost everything, everyone i love ends up dying or getting seriously hurt. I just can't live with it anymore. The only thing that has kept me alive all this time is the hope that it will all get better, but it won't. I just want to end it all, but i don't want to hurt anyone, even though some of them hurt me. I've lived with this pain for so long, but i just can't do it anymore.

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hello, welcome to SF. What kind of things do they blame you for? I doubt these things are your fault.

3. TheRestless

TheRestless New Member

My brother had a major fight with my mom today, and my mom then started getting mad at me for no reason, and just left. My dad is blaming me for it. She still hasn't come back and we don't know where she is.

4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I hope your mom is alright. why is your dad blaming you? :(

5. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Parent problems are their own okay don't let them put their insecurities on you
    It is not your fault they cannot cope The need to get out and get some support for themselves t hen and stop taking it out on you I hope you have a councillor at school you can talk too about this it helps to talk to someone hugs

6. TheRestless

TheRestless New Member

I don't know why he's blaming me... He always does that sort of things... My mom just got back though, but she won't talk to me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.