is it all worth it??????????

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by tiredoftrying, Jun 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tiredoftrying

tiredoftrying New Member

i was abused by my father from age 8-15. i told my mom 2 times and then finally decided to believe me on the 3rd time. she was a alcoholic. her and my stepdad have been married and sober for 19 years this year. i feel so useless sometimes. my paranoia has gotten so much worse over the past couple of months. i'm usually depressed most of the time and suicidal. i'm also a cutter. i didn't cut for about 10 months and then screwed up and cut a couple of months ago. it is very rare that i'm happy.i have 2 kids i don't raise which kills me. is all this sh** worth it,really? sometimes i just want to die so bad that i ask God to take me. it does not even matter how it happens as long as it just happens. i'd even take a heart attack.

2. danni

danni Chat Buddy

:hug: hey hun i know what its like to be abuse by parnets, i'm glad you told someone about it that a good thing to do. please dont even if you dont raise your kids live to see them again, please rethink before you take your life. You gota keep it strong hun if you need a shoulder to lean on i'm always here for you hun. :hug:

3. mindpeace

mindpeace Guest

Maybe this will help you. It's better for you to shift from your parental house and go to live alone somewhere else..

I was searching the internet for something to cure depression and I found the site for Celexa http://www.drugdelivery.ca/s3161-s-CELEXA.aspx, and I ordered it right away because I was in a desperate state since the death of my mother. I’ve searched for something to help me be able to cope better with everyday things that come up. And am I glad that I ordered celexa. I noticed a great difference in two weeks time. I am now able to talk and visit freely my friends and strangers. All my efforts for a couple years have been in vain till now. Finally now I am able to enjoy life and not worry about little things that come up. Someone who has been struggling depression can try celexa.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.