• We had a slight glitch and the forum deleted about 80 threads at random - we are restoring them currently but you may have had an alert saying your thread was deleted - please ignore this and do not be concerned. Thanks, Freya :)

Is it bad? (Vent)

Is it bad that I want someone to talk to for hours on end? Is it bad that I want someone to care about what I say?
Am I selfish to want things like that?
Should I be quiet, or should I try voicing my feelings again? People seem to get annoyed whenever I talk about how shitty I feel all the time. People seem to get bored of my complaints about society, and how unjust it is.
I feel like a burden, a waste of space, a parasite taking advantage of it's host. I don't know how to help everyone else.

Raven

Public Access
Is it bad that I want someone to talk to for hours on end? Is it bad that I want someone to care about what I say?
Am I selfish to want things like that?
Should I be quiet, or should I try voicing my feelings again? People seem to get annoyed whenever I talk about how shitty I feel all the time. People seem to get bored of my complaints about society, and how unjust it is.
I feel like a burden, a waste of space, a parasite taking advantage of it's host. I don't know how to help everyone else.
Well I often feel the same, really the same! and many people here are willing to help me, so we understand your feelings here, there's nothing wrong with needing some help, and I wish you feel better.*hug

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$135.00
Goal
$255.00