Is it better on the other side?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by mortdesinos, Sep 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mortdesinos

mortdesinos Well-Known Member

There are so many inconsiderate people in this world.
  2. Moat

Moat Banned Member

What do you mean, death or the other side of the World?

In terms of the World, things are pretty much the same, although that depends on what you are looking for when you travel.
    In terms of death, that depends on your own spirituality, although, you could search for some spiritualist websites, things on the after-life and then make up your mind after everything you read on those sites.

Personally, I no longer think about the death side of things. It takes too much effort just getting from one day to the next, that I do not feel the need to wear myself out contemplating things of a nature which I will face on the day that I do die.

And yes, there are far too many inconsiderate people in this World, but you do not have to join their camp or let them get to you. Just try your best to let anything they say or do wash over you without taking it too much to heart and focus simply on those in your life that have a positive influence on you. Why bother wasting your time on people you are against you? It is their problem, their faults - let them deal with it and get on with matters to you in life.
  3. Zipporah29

Zipporah29 Member

I personally don't believe there is anything on the "other side".

And I don't know whether this is a comfort or a disappointment...:apologetic:

But being in the suicidal frame of mind I have been in lately, I find myself imagining finding myself on the other side and being met by my grandparents and my dear little cat Anna, who left us four years ago. Then I could just cuddle up to her like I used to and things would feel ok again.

Interesting how the brain reverts to thoughts like these when we're stressed and feel we haven't got control over out lives, etc.
  4. JigsawJohn

JigsawJohn Well-Known Member

I'm pretty sure I will incarnate, because I know I've been incarnated here. But that doesn't make me know for sure, because just like in life history doesn't always repeat itself. Maybe I'll reach some kind of nirvana. I guess it depends on how much I learn and such in this life, that if I need more shit I'd be sent back here - or somewhere else - to live again.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.