Is it better to die inside the house or out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Inside: I don't want to traumatize whoever finds me.

Outside: May embarass relatives as surely people would speak about the incident.

----------------------------------------------------

Inside: Could clean up without anyone else in the neighbourhood knowing.

Outside: Don't have to be traumatized and fear the place which I died or the whole house.

Terry

Antiquities Friend
Staff Alumni
God knows I have thought this out..I have a son so no way do I want to him finding my lifeless corpse.
Having said that..and believe u me I am so depressed it aint funny :mad:
Have you investigated every avenue before u make such an irrevocable decision?
See doc before making any hasty decision.

God knows I have thought this out..I have a son so no way do I want to him finding my lifeless corpse.
Having said that..and believe u me I am so depressed it aint funny :mad:
Have you investigated every avenue before u make such an irrevocable decision?
See doc before making any hasty decision.
Every avenue??

I don't see the point of seeing a doctor because I know they can't change the way I see the world with pills. I've done the talking part too. Doesn't really solve anything. makes you feel better for a while and then bam! back to rock bottom.

Chernarus

better hurray up and find a reason to live, i know im a hypocrite but my best friends neighbor hung her self in the garage she left behind two kids and her parents found her 2 days later. so just about the only person you may not tramatise is the cops who respond if anyone else finds you they will be tramatised. so wait a week and just keep doing that until you want to live i know its hard to do but its the only way i know to keep my self from doing it.

Terry

Antiquities Friend
Staff Alumni
done the pill thing..gonna make an appointment and do them again....anythings gotta be better than feeling like this.
Go see doc..what you got to lose.

done the pill thing..gonna make an appointment and do them again....anythings gotta be better than feeling like this.
Go see doc..what you got to lose.
I don't even want to tell my mom. She'll probably just laugh. I know my family most probably already know I'm suicidal because I left a book that I write some thoughts in on my bed one time.

I don't think my mom would care at all. I get the feeling that she wants me dead anyway. It's my sister that I think about.

I just think I would be wasting the doctors time. And wasting medication that could have gone to someone who has a chance of living.

I live on a really busy road. I also live in a duplex that one of my brothers and his girlfriend lives on the opposite side.
I've decided that if I end my life on the inside (method chosen only works on the inside), that I'll leave a note on the neighbors (which is a business) to come check on me.
If I decide on the 2nd choice of exit, then I'll do it in the yard where someone driving by in a car will find me like immediately.

The only drawback to doing it indoors is family finding me. I can't have that. I can't/won't do that to them.

Terry

Antiquities Friend
Staff Alumni
I don't even want to tell my mom. She'll probably just laugh. I know my family most probably already know I'm suicidal because I left a book that I write some thoughts in on my bed one time.

I don't think my mom would care at all. I get the feeling that she wants me dead anyway. It's my sister that I think about.

I just think I would be wasting the doctors time. And wasting medication that could have gone to someone who has a chance of living.
I lay my life on it (as a mum) that she would care.
And whats with the wasting the docs time?
You are as worthy and important as the next person..get round the docs :hug:

There is no good place to suicide. Inside the people that find you are traumatized and outside they are as well. If you have not explored the option of meds then how do you know they won't work? Something might make enough of a difference to make life better for you or at least tolerable. You can't really say you tried if you don't explore every option.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00