Is it bullying?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey.....I havent been here long at all..but...i want to talk about something.

I went on a school trip for the past 3 days. I was sharing a room with 5 other girls. I, I consider my best friend. 2 of them i barely know and the other 2 used to be best friends of mine..but we're barely close anymore. One of them I do sort of get on with, the other not much at all.

The two girls i just described as ex best mates, we'll call...person A and person B? Is that ok? I hope so. Anyway, person A is supposedly my friend...we talk, we seem cool. Person B just. Doesn't like me, fine. Over the past few months, both person A & B have been being really odd with me.

Last night, it went way too far. While I wasnt in my room, they squirted my shower gel all over my bunk, all in my shoes, in my suitcase, and poured coke onto my pillow and in my toiletries bag. They'd told people during the day they were gonna do it. And those people told a teacher and. Well...

What the fuck? I feel like shit.

Terry

Antiquities Friend
Staff Alumni
Sounds like they've gone into lets pick on someone mode and your the scape goat.
Try to get the one you're on good terms with on her own and ask her out right what's going on.
It maybe she has changed her allegiance to this other girl and you will be better off finding nicer and kinder friends. Hope this helps.

Z

Ze'ev-Hayalim

i suggest you return the favor.

bullies, whether female or male, understand one thing: power. Dont let them intimidate or push you around. vengeance is low, but submission is in the dirt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00