Is it crazy to sorta want to go back to jail or be admitted to a psych ward...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by suicidal.girl, Nov 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. suicidal.girl

suicidal.girl New Member

Is it crazy to sorta want to go back to jail or be admitted to a psych ward...
    cause I know I am at my worst there, and will do just about anything to attempt suicide while i'm there.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 24, 2011
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

If you are suicidal hun go back to hospital and get some support okay

3. suicidal.girl

suicidal.girl New Member

My only motivation for going to the hospital would be to get admitted and attempt suicide there. I get very suicidal while i'm there, and know for a fact I will attempt while admitted. I also have a small problem with confessing to beng suicidal, particularly to docters who I know have the power to keep me in the hospital longer then I want to be. And have never been able to openly admit it. With that being said, I often lie to docters on my hospital admissions to give the perception that everything is ok to release me despite still being suicidal or having other struggles.

4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi there,
    It's best to be honest with them, even if you don't want to be there you have to keep in mind that you need the help that they're treating you with. Go back to the hospital and be brutally honest with them, in the end it will be worth it, you don't have anything to lose.

5. Cpt-Fantastic

Cpt-Fantastic Banned Member

I understand what you mean, the need for a change. something anything better than the life you currently need. but if you want a change of venue and have the funds, id book a holiday somewhere nice, and bring a friend and let your hair down.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.