is it enough, I wonder?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bipolarkitty

I'm scared of what I might do tonight. For the last hour I've been searching online, trying to find out how much is a fatal dose of some of the meds I have.

I didn't find the information I was looking for, but it's not stopping the desire to just take everything I have. Believe me, it's a lot. I have many different meds that were prescribed to me here and there over the past year, most are anti-anxiety or sleeping meds - I have a month's worth of most, some more than that.

I'm feeling extremely impulsive right now. I'm hanging on by a thread. :cry:

LeaveMeAlone

Honey please don't, if you feel this bad tell someone ask them for help. Tell your husband, I know you both love each other, what's it going to do to him if you die? Ask him to keep you safe and distracted till you're through this.

bipolarkitty

I have no one I can ask for help right now. My husband's asleep and I've woken him up with feelings like this too many times. Everyone else I know is either asleep or unreachable. It just hurts so much.

LeaveMeAlone

it can never be too many times honey, he loves you. If you're really not safe, then get him up and ask him to hide your meds, or lock them in the car, somewhere you can't get to them.

LeaveMeAlone

wake him please, you don't have to do this by yourself, no body expects that of you, it's important to be strong, but we stand stronger together. If it makes you feel guilty then just remember you owe him a blow job next time you're manic ;)

bipolarkitty

Ok, that was funny. Thanks LMA. I'll wake him up in a minute. It always amazes me how even when you're on the brink of taking your own life, something unexpected can make you laugh.

Terry

Antiquities Friend
Staff Alumni
Hope you are feeling better Kit, nothing worse thatn feeling awful and no one is around. Well done LMA, if i ever need help I'll know where to look for it :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00