is it even worth it?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by W0rldofpa1n323, Mar 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. W0rldofpa1n323

W0rldofpa1n323 New Member

i am a useless person. all i do is make the people i care about have to deal with more stress. im the most hated person in my school, im the biggest freak in the school. i get depressed a lot, causing my friends to walk out on me cuz they're sick of it, im a cutter, and a smoker, cuz i feel no other way to deal with this crap. i doubt i will make it to 18, which might i add is in less than 4 hours

2. eagles_fan

eagles_fan Well-Known Member

You'll be fine. You said everyone hates you at your school? That never lasts. Are you a senior? You'll graduate and never see them again. If you're a junior or below, most of those idiots won't talk about you next year.

As for your friends who don't like it when you talk about being depressed, well I hate it when people are like that to. That's just the way people are in general. They're selfish and don't want to be burdened with the responsibility of helping someone else with their problems.

No one here considers you a freak, W0rldofpa1n, but I do find it discerning that you cut yourself. Please stop that. How could you hurt yourself like that? It hurts me that you, another human being, could do that to yourself. You should stop smoking as well. It's pointless.

3. may71

may71 Well-Known Member

sorry to hear that things are bad for you

if people hate you or are mean to you, I don't think that it is your fault, but rather theirs. If someone is suffering or having trouble, the right thing to do is to try to help them and be kind to them.

typically though, when people see someone who is vulnerable, they just attack and abuse. it's totally wrong, but people do it anyway.

have you tried talking to a councilor?

4. Forgotten_Man

Forgotten_Man Well-Known Member

:unsure: Hmmm you ask a good question. Is it even worth it. Sadly worth is in the eye of the beholder.

Can I ask what exactly is causing you so much stress that you need to cut and smoke?

5. ace

ace Well-Known Member

If they treat you like that what kind of friends are they then?To me they're fakes and not worth it.Don't worry or try not to you are no freak you have bad luck because you're dealing with alot that's why.

6. Viro

Viro Well-Known Member

How are you feeling now? If you are not feeling better, please phone a crisis line or something like that! You may think that you are worthless, but you aren't.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.