1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is it God?

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by forever_scarred, May 12, 2008.

1. forever_scarred

forever_scarred Well-Known Member

i feel different tonite - still sad but in a different way -- i cant explain it -- i was listening to this song: http://youtube.com/watch?v=1pK4PtJiOPE&feature=related -- plz tell me if u get the same "odd/weird feeling"

I went into my moms old room and sang it perfectly -- i feel like i wasnt there -- more like i was being lead somewhere -- i always loved amazing grace when i was little -- now i am singing it as if no one can hear me -- am i finally forgiving god? is that the somewhat peace i feel?

Last edited by a moderator: May 12, 2008
  2. aki

aki Well-Known Member

I think I understand what you mean, I always gets this weird feeling pass over me, I can't explain it at all, but I feel strange and detatched....:unsure:

3. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

I think for what ever the reason that song is letting you find some comfort and maybe letting you forgive a little. I hope those things continue to get stronger for you everyday!