is it just me or has...

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by Isitjustme?, Nov 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Isitjustme?

Isitjustme? Guest

sf become sort of a clique mentality? :unsure:
  2. The_Discarded

The_Discarded Staff Alumni

Surprise! SF's members are humans. :tongue:

This "clique mentality" occurs in every scene on the planet. People separate themselves and then group together based on similar thought processes and/or patterns of behavior.

But, yeah. I know what you mean. :hug:
  3. Isitjustme?

Isitjustme? Guest

lol i suppose i should have been more specific, i meant it more as, the "popular" group, and the "unpopular" group. i dunno, i just don't think that sf is the place for that, maybe it is just me..
  4. The_Discarded

Nah, I definitely see your point. :hug:

However, even though SF doesn't seem the "place" for it, it would be difficult (if not impossible) to eliminate, you know what I mean?
  5. Isitjustme?

Isitjustme? Guest

yeah, i see what you mean. i dunno, i was just kind of voicing my thoughts, i know it can't be completely eliminated, but maybe people could possibly tone it down, a bit. :dunno:
  6. JohnADreams

JohnADreams Well-Known Member

I remember people saying that a year ago. Never noticed it much so I dont know if it's better or worse than it was back then.:unsure:
  7. The_Discarded

Maybe. :dunno:
  8. Ruby

Ruby Well-Known Member

List the popular and unpopular group for my entertainment. :laugh:
  9. Isitjustme?

Isitjustme? Guest

worse then, i'd imagine..

lol i would, but i don't think we're supposed to single out members.
  10. Will

Will Staff Alumni

You know, it really has. Though it's a member ran forum, and we've all come from the world, I think it's somewhat inevitable. But segregation in a place like this is just another sorrow thrown on some.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.