Is it just me...

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by kindtosnails, Apr 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kindtosnails

kindtosnails Staff Alumni

...or is that test forum thingy just too tempting? Reminds me of nkrukato's 'don't post in this thread' thread thingamijig.

I just wanna know what happens if you click it.

Curiosity killed the cat...but what about the human? :unsure:

2. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

ha ha I DESPERATELY wanted to click it, but I restrained and distracted myself.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOW you posted about it and the urge is back :D

3. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

:O I'm sorry, I clicked it. I couldn't resist, lol, but I didn't get anywhere obviously, because I have no password

4. kindtosnails

Thank god, I thought 'twas just me being weird :unsure:

You clicked it?! :eek:hmy: Haha I managed to restrain myself, through fear that the whole forum might crash and die somehow if I did. :blink: Don't even ask :laugh:

Oh well, I'm kinda glad you did. But be sure to check any cats you might see are in good health..who knows what might happen. :unsure:

5. chasing_dreams

chasing_dreams Well-Known Member

haha i was so tempted by that earlier too. and still am... *goes off to click on it*

6. kindtosnails

Click. :eek:hmy: :laugh:

7. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

lol look what you've started.

How are the cats in your vicinity? Ours are walking backwards :O

8. kindtosnails

Mine are happily munching their tea. :biggrin: Will keep a close eye, though :cat: :cat:

Ps. If the forum dies, I hold you personally responsible, scum. T'wasn't me :whistling:

9. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

ha ha, I'll take the resposibility, but only if the forum dies, I won't take responsibility for the giant holes appearing in the street opposite :/

10. kindtosnails

11. theleastofthese

theleastofthese SF Friend Staff Alumni

I didn't click it cause it says to ignore... and you know what happened to Pandora...:rolleyes: So no, I resisted the urge to satisfy my curiosity.

least

12. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

:( I'm having a late-in-life rebellion

Please don't ban me :(

13. kindtosnails

Aww.

Least, it was the smiley face that got me. I thought if I still click it even if 'though it says please don't with a little smiley face...they're sure to track my account and...actually I'm not sure what I expected to happen to me. Hmm. Well, I only clicked it because 'scum' said nothing bad happened. I'm such a wuss. :rolleyes:

14. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

ha ha, so you wouldn't have clicked it if I got an instant ban? :p

15. kindtosnails

:eek:hmy: :no:

Although if you had, you wouldn't have been able to tell me, so I wouldn't have known, would have thought you'd got swallowed up into some naughty forum user vortex. :eek:hmy: (In which case, I still wouldn't have clicked it.)

16. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

:D Glad to be of service to you, lol. being a dense little guinea pig is rather fun :p

17. kindtosnails

:laugh: You're not dense. Guinea pigs are cute though so I won't deny you that :tongue:

18. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

lol, when something says don't click, so I did, that's a bit dense, lol.

19. theleastofthese

theleastofthese SF Friend Staff Alumni

Guinea pigs are not dense either!:smile: They are very smart when loved and cared for properly - as is every other living being!:smile:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.