is it just me?

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by beauutyy, Jun 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. beauutyy

beauutyy Well-Known Member

so,i just want to know how come every man i meet is either insane outta his mind, or just has no interest in me whatsoever?

i think i am like magnet that attracts only crazy's or amazing men,but they are WAAY to good for me.

this makes me wonder...is there something wrong with me?
    :huh:

2. ItThing

ItThing Well-Known Member

Probably not. Love life is never a piece of cake :dry:. Well for most people. But then most people also get a chance to be in love with someone and have a healthy relationship and all that, so I'm not worried about you :smile:.

3. kittyD

kittyD Well-Known Member

Why would you think that crazed insane men or uninterested men are way to good for you? You could look at it that you're too good for that kind of men.
    When we are in bad personal shape we do tend to draw unhealthy ppl to us. Or we run to type, trying to make the same kind of dysfunctional relationships work over and over.
    So while there is probably nothing 'wrong' with you, you may be sending out the 'wrong' vibes.
    Thats my experience.
    kD

4. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

There's nothing wrong with you Tina. You're fine just the way you are and you're a great friend. :hug:

5. BlackPegasus

BlackPegasus Well-Known Member

There is nothing wrong with you. Sometimes we subconsciously gravitate toward certain type of men.

6. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

It isn't you at all. As pegasus says, sometimes we gravitate toward certain types of people just as certain types gravitate toward you. If you are not comfortable with them then definitely don't settle for them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.