Is it love or abuse?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dai

Account Closed
My father loves me I know that. He knows cutting helps me and he let me do it, as long as I don't go to far. He buy me things and takes me out, but he touches me and make me do things I don't like. I will die tonight because I can't do this anymore. Is he abusing me? I asked he said no because is a love we have between us. I hurt ! Confused
does love hurt like this ?

Butterfly

Sim Addict
Safety & Support
SF Author
SF Supporter
Definitely abuse!!!! You need to tell someone about this and need to get out of that environment!

Oh honey, I'm so sorry he is doing this to you, no one should ever touch you and no one has the right to make you do things, not even your father. You really need to get someone to help you! Talk to a teacher and they will help, please don't let this continue. This is not love, this is abuse.

justMe7

That's abuse Dai. No matter what he says, or how he says it, that's abuse.
Do you have any family or friends nearby you can contact tonight or go and stay at?
You need to tell someone and get yourself away from him. It'll help you so much.

Dai

Account Closed
My father came home and saw this page open, He said you all can not understand what we have and I am not llowed to go out for a week. Grounded ! I knows he loves me, he was crying and I felt bad. Even mad he let me cut, I needed it. I don't have family in Europe, is just the 2 of us. He gave me some wine to calm down and a pill to sleep. He cares.
I don't know what to think. He's my dad

Dai

Account Closed
I'm her father

My little girl is sick. I'm her father and I was extremely upset by what I read here. I would never hurt my baby, I love her with all my heart. Please stop filling her head with lies. She's just 12 years old, she lost her mom and she's confused.

justMe7

idk what's cracking off, if you're using her account or you're the same person. But to go with it, 12 year old kids don't just make stuff up like that usually.. so... ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00