is it more than depression?

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by byebyebeautiful, May 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. byebyebeautiful

byebyebeautiful Account Closed

i have all the normal symptoms of depression, 96/100 on the depression check list. lol.

but i have happy - sad -happy spells all the time. i have few things which make me happy. and i just want things to end. i'm not currently suicidal. i have been recently, and i want to die now, but i am not wanting to end it myself. i fail each time i try, and its annoying.

i have voices in my head.

what is this???? it cant just be depression.

i know i also suffer Post Traumatic Stress Dissorder.

2. Canti

Canti Guest

I have happy and sad spells too. Been going through some sad at the moment but im going home soon so hopefully the happy will return.

What do the voices tell you?

---

I have voices but they are my own voice. Stuff like "I could so totally strangle that woman walking alone down that hidden away back ally, comon lets go do it" as to whivh i reply "..I actually could and maybe there wouldnt be too much to point the blame at me! It would be better at night time, are there any gardens or bushes i could hide her in or will i be totally exposed? Wait what am i thinking i dont know what id do after i kill her. Im not going to kill her damnit"

So yeah after a long time of pondering, covering tracks and whatnot i decided not to do it (I very highly doubt i would have done anyway).

(theres no reason its a woman btw, just so happenes she was the first i noticed in this ally.)

I need to get help for that =/

3. byebyebeautiful

hey. my voices do the same stuff as that, i cant act on it though

they also tell me im worthless, tell me methods to kill myself, but dont actuall tell me to do it. they do tell me to cut though and that i should be dead.

4. Issaccs

Issaccs Well-Known Member

Hmm, the episodes say bi-polar disorder but the voices tell me schizophrenia.

5. nagisa

nagisa Chat & Forum Buddy Staff Alumni

Well Bipolar can come with psychosis.

Sweetie I think you should try and get it checked out. You may need medication, hun. It could really help you. I hope things work out. If you want to talk about it, I'm here.

6. byebyebeautiful

hey, thanks for the replies. i've told my doctor, dont think he believes me though. but i am on Anti - Depressants now. maybe they will help.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.