is it "normal"?

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by ThornThatNeverHeals, Dec 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ThornThatNeverHeals

ThornThatNeverHeals Well-Known Member

is it 'normal' to obsessively clean? Not just like a hour or so each day, or to where it is clean, or even a little past the point that others require of you- i mean obsessive, like my binders, i go through and through again, arranging and rearranging, i cant stop vacuuming, dusting, organizing... everything. I work myself into a sweat, until i cant breate- and when i stop i have panick attacks...

is this normal?
    why am i doing this?

:nerves:

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 1, 2011
  2. AlopexAngel

AlopexAngel Chat Buddy

Sounds like OCD to me. You should bring up your concerns with a doctor who will be better able to assist you.

3. ThornThatNeverHeals

i have no doctor...

4. AsphyxiateOnMisery

AsphyxiateOnMisery Well-Known Member

Then you should get one.

5. ThornThatNeverHeals

:/ i cannot deal with psychs. I know most people belive in them and their ability to heal, but i have only experienced more pain, and so have shut out the option. Ill probs eat BS for it forever on here, but thats how i am, thats me... so please dont eat me up about it

6. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

I think you may be able to get group information (informal gatherings) from your regular doctor. Not from a psych per say. Bur it helps to have psychs as a possible resource. I would start looking to help from both a general doc, and when you are up to it, a psych.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.