Is it ok?

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by ThornThatNeverHeals, Nov 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ThornThatNeverHeals

ThornThatNeverHeals Well-Known Member

Is it ok to fear life as it is and to fear my future? Is it ok to not want to live? Is itok to hate myself because I am a failure? Is it ok to hate others because they never recognized this pain until it was too late? Is it ok to hate my family for doing this? Is it ok to hate strangers because they have the potential to hurt me? Is it ok to lash out of they are causing pain? Is it ok to cry if this pàin comes to much? Is it ok to cut if there is no other option to die? Is it ok to give up when you know you cannot go on? Is it ok to love your friends but fear them too? Is it ok to distance yourself from your friends, even if it hurts, to save yourself from the pain they could cause? Is it ok to hate those friends who have betrayed you? Is it ok to have these doubts? Is it ok? I don't know... I fear these answers... Is that ok?

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

It is ok to be yourself to feel w hat you are feeling and to reach out and get help for all your fears You do not have to be alone with all these thoughts doubts talking here is a good start but you can also talk to your doctor and get the supports in place so you don't feel so alone hugs

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.