Is it okay to be a post hog?

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by doityourself, Mar 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. doityourself

doityourself Well-Known Member

Just wanted to see if I get on anyones nerves answering all posts that I do? Not that its going to stop me from posting (sorry I feel like I NEED to answer everyones thread) but I just wanted to see if its okay that I throw my 2 cents in or if you prefer that I just stay out of it.

Who knows where this is coming from..........and dont think you will hurt my feelings with negative answers (if you know me, you know it wont), I guess I have a need to know.
  2. hollowvoice

hollowvoice Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

you bug the hell outta me guess thats your charm
    loves ya really
  3. oval

oval Well-Known Member

i like it when there are people who want to help others and have actually useful suggestions for them.
    also, i feel like you actually think about the person's situation and dont just repeat the words "ok get help", "got a therapist?", "are you on meds?" etc.
    i doubt that anyone would have a problem with you wanting to help them :laugh:
    annnnd you also dont kill the newest posts by attacking the coffee house lol so i do think you give constructive advice to poeple.
    keep up the good work :thanks:
  4. 41021

41021 Banned Member

I like your 2cents

you can post hog as much as you want

5. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Nothing wrong with it at all. Post as much as you want.
  6. coleridge

coleridge New Member

Well done, diy, that cracked my first smile today. Something about the absurdity of it all.
    BTW, I think Black Dog Churchill was responsible for your tag line quote.
  7. black_rose_99

black_rose_99 Well-Known Member

Please don't stop! I'm always really touched when you reply to my posts because you think about what to say and give pretty damn good advice - advice I wish I could give sometimes!
  8. Monsieur

Monsieur Well-Known Member

Posting is the bread and butter of forums! :biggrin:
  9. doityourself

doityourself Well-Known Member

When I woke up today to snow, (yes snow in March) I was feeling like total crapola,

reading your posts made me smile and brought tears to my eyes.

I just want to say "they like me, they really like me" but maybe that would be to much, lol.

10. black_rose_99

black_rose_99 Well-Known Member

We do like you, we really do like you! (Well I do, and judging from the posts above, I think they all do too) :D

I'm glad the message got through at any rate :)

11. hollowvoice

hollowvoice Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

we freakin love you hon xx
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.