Is it okay

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by MoAnamCara, Jun 26, 2013.

1. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

Is it okay to say

I'm lonely
    I'm sad
    I'm scared
    I'm unsure
    I want to go back in time
    I wish I'd done a better job at being a caregiver
    I miss my one every bloody day

I don't think it's okay to say these things, it's more like out of sight, out of mind. Don't people realize this stuff lives with you always? It's not a case of moving on, it's more adapting and changing... If possible. But the loss is ever present. It doesn't go away, it is just different.

2. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Of course it's ok to say all of that...and to feel it...most people seem to only be preoccupied with themselves and don't even try to understand people's pain and feelings...and I feel a lot of the same feelings that you are dealing with, so just know you aren't alone in that :hug:

3. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

I agree it is OK, in fact, it is good to express..of course, I am sorry you have to...with caring

4. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

a late thanks, sorry.

I seem to be slipping again. Dark thoughts, feelings, mood. A lot of sadness and a mind that won't settle. Physically tired, mentally unable to complete things that need done. Late for appointments, wanting to hide and hibernate. Mostly very emotional. Need to open a pressure release valve, it feels like. Unsure what to do. Sorry.

5. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Just letting you know I'm listening, and I care. And as the others have said, it's definitely okay to say those things. :hug:

6. flowers

flowers Senior Member

oh yes, of course it is okay to say these things. People who are connected to their heart would always know its okay for other people to talk about their challenges, pain and yes excrutiating pain when their loved ones have passed away. Even more so when that person was "their everything", so to speak. A parent passing away. A life partner passing away. A beloved 4 legged family member passing away. Each of these is huge. And to handle it alone is unthinkable.

It is much better to talk about it. And it is never ever a burden to be there for another person who is suffering. Ever. I completely agree with you. "Out of sight out of mind is not even possible". Who would want to live with a heart so closed and shut down that this could even be possible? you write about what is real. About what you are feeling. And what you feel is 100% real and valid in every way. Whomever says otherwise is just plain wrong. :hug:

7. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

Thanks to you all. :grouphug: I've been thinking about this current state and I think perhaps it's coming from worry about a test coming up. And once one thing starts with me, things tends to snowball and all else decides to build too.

8. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

It's good to get all your emotions and feelings out in a healthy way so yeah, sure, its okay to say all that. Hoping you are feeling a little better today :hug:

9. BornFree

BornFree Well-Known Member

:hug: no words... just loads of care...x

10. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

It is okay to say all of those things Mo. I can echo many of them. I may not be able to have back what I lost but I can most definitely wish I did or that I could change things. We are here for you anytime. :hug: