Is it overreacting...

Discussion in 'Rape and Abuse' started by anasgirlx, Oct 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. anasgirlx

anasgirlx Well-Known Member

when you've been molested by a boyfriend and you turn mute for months because you're afraid that if you say anything, the story might come out?

2. anasgirlx

I'm 16, going on 17, and he is 18. He is everything I'm looking for-polite, cute, and an older guy. My friends are jealous. He walks me home from school and holds my hand in the hall. His kisses are sweet and gentle. My 16-year old heart thinks its in love. So, I tell him I love him. Mistake #1.

We've been dating for three weeks and I trust him. Knowing my mom is working late, I invite him over. Mistake #2. We sit on the couch and he holds me close to him. I feel special and move closer. I slowly kiss his lips. Mistake #3. He takes this as an invitation and slips his hand up under my shirt. I break the kiss and push his hand away. "Don't." I warn. He smiled and holds me tighter. I relax. Mistake #4.

Before I know what's going on, his hand is up under my top and into my bra. I try to push him away, but he is too strong. His other hand is in between my legs and I am highly uncomfortable. He gropes me and forces my jeans down. He touches me as he pleases until I finally find my voice and yell for him to stop.

He pulls away, angry. I am angry, too. And scared. Who knows what else he will do to me if I let him. I jump up and he grabs me. I find my strength and push him away again. When he makes another move for me, I slap his face.

I break up with him right then and there.

I feel violated and disgusting. I kick him out and cry until I can't breathe. I decide to keep silent about it and tell noone.

Until now.

3. XsweetpoetX

XsweetpoetX Well-Known Member

Thats not overreacting at all. You felt uncomfortable. You had ever right to be angry. What he did was wrong. You told him to stop and he didn't. He was the wrong one in the situation. Its good that you left him before he got anymore violent.
    And youre not disgusting,he is. And its good that you finally let it out.
    Im here if you ever need to talk.

4. anasgirlx

Thanks so much. It feels good that someone blames him instead of me.

5. XsweetpoetX

Its not youre fault at all. Trust me I went through the same thing. I blamed myself for a long time. What he did was wrong.

6. anasgirlx

I just feel so gross and betrayed, ya know?

7. XsweetpoetX

I can understand completely. I hated myself after. But then I became angry. How dare someone do that me? Im a decent person. Im still a beautiful person.
    And you are too. Dont let him win. Youre a great person.

8. anasgirlx

Your words make me feel strong and proud. Thank you.

9. AnotherFallenStar

AnotherFallenStar Well-Known Member

Your story sounds so similar to mine. Except I did nothing about it and let it happen, and stupid me still continued to see him and let him take advantage of me until he cheated on me, then it was over.

You did the right thing. Something I wish I could of done. It's not your fault it's completely his. You told him to stop and he didn't. I know exactly how that feels. I'm just here to let you know you're not by yourself in all that you're feeling.

10. anasgirlx

Everyone here has been very, very supportive. I've been told how strong I am and how proud everyone is of me. It makes me feel so much better, like I can stand up to anything. Thank you so much. xx

Much love.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.