Is it really that bad!

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Ljt, Oct 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ljt

Ljt Well-Known Member

I have had things going round in my head for a while. Before I had daily urges that I wanted to commit suicide. I never tried to but the real urge was there. However recently things have been going a little bit better for me.

But I still get the odd urge to kill myself. So I am thinking that maybe it's not such a bad thing if I did. Maybe it's what my body and mind want and no amount of medication or therapy can help.

One day I think I will decide to follow the urge and then I think I will be at ease.

2. brknsilence

brknsilence Well-Known Member

Resist those urges. Please don't ever follow through. I know things can be difficult, but please stay strong. Hugs I'm glad you're here. Talk to.us... don't hold back on saying what's going on...​

3 people like this.
  3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Suicide should never be considered as an option, I hope you are feeling somewhat better today and seeing a psych regularly, if not, then it is the best thing you can do to help yourself. Try and see the positives in the negatives.

3 people like this.
  4. Cicada 3301

Cicada 3301 Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

I'm glad that things are going better for you. Sorry that the urges are still there, I know it is tough and when those thoughts come there is not much room for anything else, but try to remember that you are getting better and that the suicidal thoughts are no longer daily urges. If you were able to get through it then, and even reduce those thoughts, what's to say they won't disappear completely one day? I hope they do anyway, take care.

5. Ljt

Ljt Well-Known Member

Thanks for your comments. . I don't know what is going on with me. I wish I had better mess that just put me to sleep for a few days.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.