is it really that funny?

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by grinded serenity, Jun 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. grinded serenity

grinded serenity Well-Known Member

i cut myself 3 times tonight.. i saw blood drip down my leg for the third time in a week... and im doing nothing but smiling. i feel like i should be down, but im not. i said to myself "hey, lets go see some blood." and so i did. that was the last time though.. the first two times were cause i was angry and sad. but now im just happy. i think alot about hurting people.. shooting.. stabbing, myself, others, mainly others. im laughing at this. :lol!:

2. thedeafmusician

thedeafmusician Staff Alumni

hmmm, i guess it depends on the person, because we all have different ways of reacting to things. but thinking a lot about hurting people? you should go and see a professional about this. would you actually act on your thoughts, do you think?

TDM

3. grinded serenity

grinded serenity Well-Known Member

probly. somebodies boyfriend apparently wants to hit me now, so this is another excuse towalk outside with a shotgun. i would never do this a month or two ago, but now i just dont give a fuck. i could shoot my dad in the leg and i wouldnt care. ive fucked my life and myself up, i just dont care anymore.

4. Not that funny — but there's a plausible reason it lights you up:

That's from a Helpguide.org article prepared by several professionals. In connection with this, they also note that

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.