Is it really worth it to keep living in pain

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by blackfire, Aug 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blackfire

blackfire Well-Known Member

I just can not do this anymore. I get taken advantage of by everyone. I trust no one and talk is cheap. I am hurting and want it to end. My meds are not working anymore. Nothing is ever good enough and I try so hard. I want the pain to go away. I have been told by many that I will never find someone and that I'll die a lonely death. Only if they knew how true that was. I just want someone to tell me it will all be ok. I guess I just want to die....to be at peace....to leave this cruel, corrupt world once and fore all.

2. Polar

Polar Account Closed

Hi Blackfire,

I really am sorry to hear about what you're going through.

I know what it's like when your meds don't work (they're not working for me at the moment) and you get taken advantage of.

It tells me this though. If you are getting taken advantage of by everyone you must be a nice person. Only nice people I believe get taken advantage of consistently because usually they have higher morals.

The world is a cruel place but people like you remind me that it is a good place. I think it's great that you want someone in your life and don't ever let go of that because it may be just around the corner.

I know what it's like to feel so alone and scared but it will be ok. You're a good person and in the end the good guys always win.

Take care. :smile:

Kind regards,

Polar

3. blackfire

blackfire Well-Known Member

Thanks Polar :)

4. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I'm sorry for what you're going through. The people who are telling you that you'll never find anyone just sound mean. It's always possible to find someone.

I hope you keep fighting, and if you ever feel like talking, you can PM me anytime.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.