is it right?

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by Fuzzy Monkey, Oct 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fuzzy Monkey

Fuzzy Monkey Well-Known Member

i can see myself dying when i lay down to sleep at night i see it more how when where. like a broken video tape playing over and over, it wont turn off im getting scared to go to school thats where i see it happen, when i put my head down during class to sleep i can see it all, theres no one here for me im alone and scared. could this "dream" be real is it gonna happen. in a way i want it to but then id rather stay and get help threw it.
    :unsure:

2. mortdesinos

mortdesinos Well-Known Member

I think that dream represents your need to get through the pain you are feeling. I admire your wish to get help with your life, rather than following your instincts and doing it the easy way. If you stay determined to feel better about who you are, I truly believe your instincts will change, you will have a more stable mood, and you will think positively about things. I know you're a great person. You need to know you're a great person. I wish you the best, I really do.

3. Fuzzy Monkey

i cant get help im not a good person ive screwed myself ive hurt me and i hate myself for that. i cant belevie ive turned into this im horrible i cant even hold a friendship anymore

4. mortdesinos

Everyone has some good in them, and there's no reason for anyone to think that you're not a good person. I'm sure you are judging yourself more harshly than anyone else is judging you. I have had that problem, but over the past two days I've been stable. I haven't been putting myself down, because I see no reason to. Right now, you sound like you are opposed to who you are. You even say you "can't believe you've turned into this." Please stop treating yourself so badly. You don't deserve it. You may want to try some positive affirmations, meaning you could say positive things about yourself out loud until you are convinced they are true.

5. Fuzzy Monkey

ppl shouldnt have to lie to themselfs. ive done this to myself, cutting drugs running away this isnt the road i choose to go down but theres no out. and theres no help. i should just end this all i cut but theres no blood i take a large amount of pills just to pass out to forget this hurt, i cant take it anymore.

6. mortdesinos

I've cut and done drugs too. It's not something to be proud of, and you can't expect to get anything out of them in the long run. I think the first step is to realize that your best option is to try to get better. Please don't dwindle from that.

7. Fuzzy Monkey

y? y bother with this life ive screwed it up i dont want it anymore. i cant take it.

8. mortdesinos

We've all screwed up. It doesn't mean we've screwed up our lives. It just means we've made mistakes..we're human. And we can learn from our mistakes. So why worry about them? You can move on. You can fight through this. I know you can.

9. Fuzzy Monkey

thats the problem im sick of fighting i cant anymore thats all ive done for the past 4 yrs i cant take it anymore i give up they always win anyway theres no help for me anymore.

10. danni

danni Chat Buddy

:hug: hun were all humans look at me i screwed up plenty of times but we learn form are mistakes that what life is getting past are mistakes and getting are life back on track i hope your feeling better hun :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.