Is It Serious?

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by tackyjan, Jul 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tackyjan

tackyjan New Member

I have been thinking about a way to take my life recently. I know the exact dosage of the medications that I have on hand and whats required to kill me. I have also been thinking about <Mod Edit - acy - methods>.

I don't know if I can follow through with killing myself but every day it seems
    like that's a better and better solution to my problems. I am pretty sure that
    it will happen I just can't tell you exactly when.

Should I take my feelings seriously?

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 2, 2009
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

hey we all fights these thoughts everyday so you are not alone. to your answer yes if you feel you are in danger take it seriously and get help please.
    Anyone a coucillor teacher minister anyone you can talk to. Coming here is great as well but people to talk to that will help you get in contact with the coping skills you need. Crisis line is great and emergency at hospital they will bring you people who care please don't suffer anymore get the help to stop these thoughts okay Yes take your thoughts seriously they are telling you to get help.

3. reefer madness

reefer madness Account Closed

You should always take feelings of suicide seriously and should seek professional help.

4. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

Always take them seriously, what are one day feelings can suddenly, and unexpectedly overwhelm you, and turn into actions. Go to your gp and explain to them that this is how you're feeling but right now you don't think you'll act on your feelings but you'd like to get help on how to deal with them and how to stop them turning into actions. Good luck. :hug:

5. Nyx

Nyx Member

Definitely take your feelings seriously and try not to think about your thoughts seriously, as in the sense that you can try and let them be as they are without believing or acting on them.

Please call your local crisis line. You can 411 it (that's what we have here in Canada) as an on the phone directory, or it should be in your local phonebook.

Know there are people here on this site who care enough about you without even knowing you to ask you to help yourself at this time <3

Much love!

6. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Yes,take your feeling seriously and please get some help. Professional help. You should tell your doctor that you're suffering from depression.
    Try not to act on your thoughts,remember that depression lies and makes you feel negatively about yourself. The thoughts are not real.
    Feel free to pm me anytime if you need to talk,vent etc. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.