is it the end?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate the feeling inside knowing im still here, it hurts. The tears wont stop and the scissors only cut so deep. Its the end of a terrible year, for many reasons, and what a better time to put a stop to my life. ive craved it for so long now, i want to end 07 by ending my life. I believe its my choice to chose when i want to die. i cant catch my breathe and im gasping to be able to breathe, and i like it. soon i wont be here and it will all be better, ill no longer be here in exsistance, ill be just another memory.

HI, What is making you feel this way if you don't mind me asking. I don't expect you to go into details but is there 1 particular thing that hurts the most.

I am sorry you have come to this point in your life that you would choose to end it. Perhaps 2008 will bring about many changes for the good. It does not have to be like 2007 was. Why don't you stick around and give it a chance. Give us a chance to offer support. Maybe share some of what has you to this point. We may have some suggestions from experience. :hug:

R

Robin

Hi there, we're all nobodies really, doesn't seem to matter how important a person is the world still manages to carry on without them and yet we are each important in our own right, we add something to the world that only we can add no matter how small that addition is. What's important is to keep an eye on all the nobodies and find the few that will treat us like somebody and who we can return the favour.

Maybe the world is not so much filled with nobodies but millions of tiny groups of somebodies, all looking to add their imprint on the world. I hope you will or have found somebody on this forum you can confide in but if not yet then you are welcome to email me anytime :)

kath

Hey welcome to the forum.Will send you a private message and please feel free to contact me anytime.Sorry your having such a hard time.I feel for you.Many of us here im sure will be able to identify with what you say.i certainly do.I hope you are safe.Please keep posting if and when you feel upto it to let us know how you are.Take care.kath

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$135.00
Goal
$255.00