is it the end?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by cult logic, Jan 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cult logic

cult logic Staff Alumni

when you only REALLY feel good if you are under the influence of something mind-altering?

that is how i am right now, and i now it is impossible to feel like that forever.

very distressing. =/

2. painful

painful Well-Known Member

i feel the exact same way. i need my daily fix just to get through the day. i dont know what youre using but i hope its not a hardcore drug. im addicted to meth. i f**king hate the shit but i still need it. im here for you if you ever want to talk.

3. Screaminginsilence

Screaminginsilence Well-Known Member

I can't relate and this is abit deep for me but i just wanted to say that there are alot of people here on the forum you can talk to so just saying *hugs* i'm sure you will work it out - you've recognised you have a problem which is somthing in itself :hugtackles:

4. cult logic

cult logic Staff Alumni

do i? i guess it doesnt matter.

in the end it makes me an irrelevant douche that is just a loser anyway. better off dead.

no way to win someonw looking on will always see me as despicable.

the thing is, if i say it's just me, people will disagree. if i say its me AND you, people will hate me.

interesting isnt it.

5. painful

f**k what people think of you.there are always gonna be people that dont like you. drugs help with not giving a shit.

6. cult logic

cult logic Staff Alumni

true enough.

they really ought to just legalize euthanasia.

not even my family can pretend to give a fuck about me.

7. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I care about you and i hope you know others care I hope you feelbetter soon hugs

8. cult logic

cult logic Staff Alumni

the thing is anyone that ever has any extended contact(gets to know me to any degree) with me thinks quite the contrary.

which i suppose speaks volumes of me. or everyone else. or both.

9. painful

well stick around and meet people. you might find someone you relate to. just hold a bit longer we'll help you get thru this.

10. Daphinora

Daphinora New Member

Well. people like positive minded cheerful people. so. we're screwed.

11. jxdama

jxdama Staff Member Safety & Support

i feel the same way though i have no money for drugs

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.