is it time to go?

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by ed1983, Aug 23, 2016.

1. ed1983

ed1983 Member

I've been so down lately. I can't bear the shame. Can't bear the lies. Been hiding almost sleeping the whole day and watching tv for the past 3 weeks now. No energy to go out everyday and find meaning to my life. I've no money. In debt to important people in my life. They thought I have the means and ways of repaying them. All my transactions hasn't progress. I'm too afraid to talk to them. Switched off my phone and nobody could contact me and have no explanation when they eventually do. They might think I'm just using being suicidal or so depressed to get away with it. My work revolves with meeting people trying to get a deal of all sorts of things. I'm a businessman. Earlier in life I was quite doing well. Made wrong investments. Wrong decisions. Lost all my money. Started to work my way back 4-5years ago. But stiol struggling until now. I have 3 beautiful kids. Eldest from a wedlock 11yrs old son and 2 daughters 6 and 3.. Im separated with their moms. Living alone. I just need someone to talk to. Maybe guide me. But im so confused.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 23, 2016
  2. SinisterKid

SinisterKid Safety & Support SF Supporter

Hi ed and welcome to SF. It sounds to me like you have severe depression, although I am not a doctor, you show a lot of signs that would indicate depression. If you are feeling suicidal and attempting to take your own life, you need to go to your nearest hospital and get help ok. Its nothing to be ashamed of, you are ill and you need professional help to get through it. You are obviously not safe right now so its very important you seek help immediately please. Are you able to do that?

3. ed1983

ed1983 Member

No.. I can't and I've no money to do so. Just wanting to sleep and not wake up.

4. SinisterKid

SinisterKid Safety & Support SF Supporter

I am sorry ed, we cannot help you from here. You need professional help because you are ill. Can you please call someone and just talk to them? There are crisis lines you can call and they can get you the help you so desperately need. I cannot do anything else but implore you to not take your own life and for the sake of your children, get some help and soon.