Is it too late to do anything..?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by mean_szuszu, Feb 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mean_szuszu

mean_szuszu Member

So I've decided to put my cards on the table and tell my parents about my illnes.. that is, that I've been bulimic for the past five years.. which led to me being suicidal.. and all that led to me failing at uni and dropping out again.. I'm 24, my only means to sustain myself is living with my parents, I have no experience and honestly don't know how to deal with life.. If they decide not to put up with my shit anymore I truly have no idea what to do.. I think to let them know I will leave a letter on the counter, cause if I tried to talk to them they would shout and I would cry and never manage to convey what I have to say.. then I'll give them the option to call me on my mobile or not,whether they want me to come home or not.. is that even a good idea? I DO WANT to live, just not this kind of semi-life anymore.. and I'm not sure the kind of life that awaits me if they abandon me.. I feel like I'm too late to get a life, really.. :sad:

2. Daze&Confused

Daze&Confused Antiquitie's Friend

You're never too late to get a life, 24 or 104. All you need is the determination to change, the support of some good friends or family, and most importantly time. I hope you find the support you need.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.