Is It Wrong? *trigger?* I dunno

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by guiltyandjealous, Jul 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Is it wrong to feel jealous that someone has something you don't? I'm not talking a top you saw and wanted that your friend went out and brought. Or you searching for a job and your sister getting one...

I mean -thinks of example-

Sorry if this triggers anyone, it's the only example I can think of without telling the real story and giving away who I am ....

Say you had a miscarriage .. Is it wrong to feel jealous of someone who has a baby?

Or say you lost a parent .. Is it wrong to be jealous of someone who still has their parents?

Sorry if I'm making no sence.
  2. PandorasToybox

PandorasToybox Well-Known Member

Not all :hugtackles:

I'm forever jealous people who have only one set of parents. I have 4 sets of parents & will forever be stuck in a feud & battle of "should haves" regarding my adoption.

Its not uncommon for people to feel this way about such topics, so don't be so hard on yourself, ok?
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

No not wrong just human what we don't have we want what we have we sometimes wish we didn't I think one just mourns the loss of not having the child or not having the parent it is not wrong to be jealous it is just an acknowledgement of what you need and want.
  4. Roo Roo

Roo Roo Active Member

Its true, everyone jealously to some degree. You are perfectly normal! :D
  5. Thanks everyone.

It's not like I wish people didn't have this person in their lives ............. I just wish I had mine :sad: :cry:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.