Is it wrong...???

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by BornFree, Oct 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BornFree

BornFree Well-Known Member

Is suicide wrong when pain is so bad...??? When everything becomes so difficult...??? When it seems all is said & done....??? When even eating becomes difficult & painful...??? Really is it wrong when animals are put out of their misery... When there seems to be no other way... Is it wrong???

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

oh hun i am so sorry you are suffering so much

3. marjoke

marjoke Account Closed

I have the same questions...the same doubts...the same feeling...
    for me... it is not wrong...there might be no other way out...but no one wants to see that...understand that...
    I know so well what you are going trough...I 'm on that same path...wish you strenght in all what you do...

4. proficiens

proficiens Member

Well, it is diffuclt to say... But.. could you please define what pains? What I mean is, can you say to me exactly what and how hurts? You talk about "everything" and "all". What is it that hurst you NOW?
    You see, pain has this morbid and perverse quality to know no specification, no detail. The good does.

5. BornFree

BornFree Well-Known Member

Thank you TE , Marjoke and Proficiens... :hug:
    I am under the pain clinic as I have a rare bone disease which has caused problems in my spine where the vertebrae are growing closed over my spinal chord, I also have Osteoarthritis and Diabetic neuropathy. I have lost a lot of feeling down my left side so have walking difficulties & am having to use a wheelchair alot. Ihave other medical problems but dont want to bang on about them here. Its just the pain in my legs & back is unbearable. The pain clinic appt was supposed to be in Oct but they have changed it to January now... I know if I had to fight maybe they could see me sooner I just dont have any fight left in me. I am so worn out and in so much pain I cant keep going I love my family but this pain is hell. Urggh God tears.. Everything is so much harder & there is no end in sight. I am such a failure people have it worse than me but I cant stand this pain.

6. marjoke

marjoke Account Closed

you may not compare to others because everybody has another pain threshold...if it is unbearable to you then it is just that way...but you may not compare it with others...don't think you are a failure because it is you who feels the pain and it is your body that reacts on it...
    I wish I could ease your pain but I am unable...hope they can help you in the pain clinic...try to get an appointment earlier because it is unhuman to let you wait this long...they must help you and they must do it now...
    I wish you lots of strength
    Marjo

7. proficiens

proficiens Member

Dear Ditsy, none of us can help you with physical pain. But I guarantee you one thing: your pain will go. No extreme pain lasts long. It will become bearable. For now, be aware that there is some guy out there who truly admires your inner strength and your braving out pain.

8. youRprecious!

youRprecious! Antiquities Friend

I am so sorry to hear about the overwhelming amount of pain you are in Ditsy....... I totally understand your question "Is it wrong ...?"

Ultimately, only God can answer this for each person, I reckon. Sometimes we wonder why we were born, because of the pain...... if you are a reader, there is a book by C.S.Lewis called "The Problem of Pain" - and I think it will provide your question with some answers honey :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.