Is it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you a counseller?

I understand what you are saying and I am sure i too would say what you say to other people but for me it doesn't apply. I believe I feel fear because no method i have access to is 100% garunteed

Every body deserves a chance. No one should succumb to suicide believe me. I have seen the impact. You may believe its different for you, we all feel that I know I feel it's different for me. Doesn't mean it's true.

WildCherry

Owner Emeritus
Nobody here is a counselor. And we won't push you to tell your story... I understand you may not want to talk. But on the other hand, it could help for you to talk and know you won't be judged. If you decide you want to talk, I'll listen, and I know many others here will too. I sincerely hope it's something you'll at least consider. Death isn't the answer.

You may think you've had your chance but as long as you are breathing you'll always have chances we are human we hurt we fail we try. But we have to remember when it gets tough there's always hope. Like you're talking to me now so there is hope, you just need to believe me on that one. I have no reason to tell you otherwise

Nobody here is a counselor. And we won't push you to tell your story... I understand you may not want to talk. But on the other hand, it could help for you to talk and know you won't be judged. If you decide you want to talk, I'll listen, and I know many others here will too. I sincerely hope it's something you'll at least consider. Death isn't the answer.
Please talk to the people that need help its wasted on me
My soul is black
I've already given up
I just wish someone could help me past this fear

You may think you've had your chance but as long as you are breathing you'll always have chances we are human we hurt we fail we try. But we have to remember when it gets tough there's always hope. Like you're talking to me now so there is hope, you just need to believe me on that one. I have no reason to tell you otherwise
There's no hope for me no more chances to be had

WildCherry

Owner Emeritus
I'm going to continue trying to help you because you're worth it, and you deserve help and support. I'll be around if you decide you want or need someone to talk to.

Hello Tangerine,

I have thought about suicide too, many times. I can't say I understand your situation because you are very different and unique. I too think that death is the ultimate resolution, if I end my life, everything would be solved.

But, I really wish you do not do that. I don't know you but from the little things that you wrote, I think you are a good person. The guilt you feel. You are good and beautiful. I am nobody and my words means nothing.

Please try to hold on.

Very kind and very honest words
I wish you the best

People like you deserve the best in life I hope you find it.

And Robert you are someone
At least to me

sfs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00