Is life easier when you're bitchy, unfeeling and mean?

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by Aurora Gory Alice, Oct 2, 2009.

?

Is life easier when you're bitchy and mean?

1. Yes, the sensitive and empathetic get eaten alive but still... it's no way to live.

7 vote(s)
    30.4%
  2. Yes, I would give anything to be thick skinned! Bitchy mean usually people succeed.

5 vote(s)
    21.7%
  3. No, why would anybody want to be unfeeling of others? I would rather be sensitive than hard faced.

4 vote(s)
    17.4%
  4. No, life is not easier when you're bitchy and mean, but I couldn't tell you why.

7 vote(s)
    30.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aurora Gory Alice

Aurora Gory Alice Well-Known Member

I just wondered...?

(Slight typo in answer 2 that should be "Yes, I would give anything to be thick skinned! Bitchy mean people usually succeed".)

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2009
  2. jacknife

jacknife Guest

It's possible to be mean while also being a highly sensitive person. It's also possible for uncaring people to treat others nicely in order to get what they want. This poll makes no sense to me, and there's no way to truly measure and compare lives in this way. But if I were to guess, I would say each human suffers a lot more than we know, and everyone has their problems. Some prefer to show that side of themselves, others don't. Each of us have unique personalities, and we deal with and express pain in different ways. So be it; as painful as my own life is, I wouldn't have it any other way.

3. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

I'm a pacifist by nature.. I have always tried to be helpful to others.. I don't understand why people treat others bad in an effort to feel better themselves..This world is getting worst as each year passes..

4. SAVE_ME

SAVE_ME Well-Known Member

I voted the first option...people like that do seem to have it easier....but still, I don't think I could live like that, it's just not me, just not who I am.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.