Is life worth it?

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by darkrider, Mar 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darkrider

darkrider Well-Known Member

Society is so shit. The world is full of crap. I want to feel happiness but I don't know where i'll get it from.

So many people are struggling along. Even my parents are full of worry and stresses with things.

Life and 9-5 is bleak. (Most) people bore me. People go to work and they've got their cliques and their friends and they go to bars and clubs and they think they're so important and mature.

I almost feel i'm too 'alive' for life. Maybe manic depression and every other thing has turned me into a crazy son of a bitch. I often think most people with mental illnesses are actually the ones who are truely alive. My mind is rich but the shackles of society and life make me feel constantly frustrated like i'm not meant to be here. The worst part is i've never met anyone I can relate to. I feel completely alienated in my life.

2. snowraven

snowraven Well-Known Member

Hi mate. I think life is worth it. Sure there is a whole heap of shit out there but there are also some really beautiful places and there are some great people. You've got to get out and find them though. It's a big world so don't give up looking. Best wishes.

3. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

I am trying to see the good in life..There is so much shit out there especially in the last ten years.. It makes me glad I isolate myself.. My daughter, grandaughter, and family are the only people outside of the forum that I have any interaction with..
    Is life worth it?? Somedays Yes and somedays No..I guess it is just in how you feel when you wake up in the morning or the middle of the night like me.

4. jmartin

jmartin New Member

I think life is worth it, but the answer to this question depends on how you take a look at it. If you want it to look good, it will appear good to you as you have thousand different beautiful places to explore and many other things which will always excite you. But if you want to take it other way round, there are lot of sorrows and problems to overcome. So I think it's your own perception about life and how you take it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.