Is My Mom Leaving My Dad??

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by Epical Taylz, Oct 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Epical Taylz

Epical Taylz Well-Known Member

Does anyone know how it feels to wake up to your dad asking your mom why there was expedia papers printed out, laying on the printer?

I guess the papers were for going to St. Louis.. my dad keeps asking my mom what the papers are for and where she's going and she wont tell him. She just laughs about it and makes up some excuse like "it's none of your business" or "i wanna go to the Mall of America".. My sister and her are laughing about it right now as we speak, I don't find it a laughing matter though..

Is is possible that she's leaving my dad?? Or is it just one big Happy Halloween prank?

2. Chargette

Chargette Well-Known Member

It's hard to say. You can ask her yourself. Tell her you are afraid and you need to know if she is leaving.

Keep posting here all you need to.

:hug:

3. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

I agree. You need to take your Mom aside and ask her straight out. I dont understand why she and your sistyer would be laughing about something like that though, especially infront of you if you have no idea about a possible seperation. Please find a moment to be alone with her and ask. You may be scared to hear the answer or it may be something completely different. But you need to find out so that you can stop guessing and worrying. Please dont feel alone in this. You have members here that want to help you. Keep posting.

4. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Taylor,
    I agree with the others.. You need to get your mother off to the side and be direct.. Ask her whats going on..If you don't it's just going to keep eating at you..Let us know so we can help support you..Take Care, Gramps

5. Epical Taylz

Epical Taylz Well-Known Member

Gramps:hug:
    it turns out my mom is just going to missouri for the day because she wants to go shopping 0.o
    if someone could close this post i would be very greatful :)

6. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Taylor I am glad things are sorted out. I think I would still talk to your mom about how your sister and her own behavior impacted you. It may cause her to think twice next time. I will close this thread for you. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.